Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Official. I'm a Grown-Up.

Hehehehehe.  Snort.

Sorry, I really hope you didn't take that title seriously.  But it is my birthday, and I am officially old, so I've decided to go incognito now, before I start getting (more) wrinkles.

And because I've been in a go big or go home kind of mood, I decided to go incognito as the coolest thing I could think of:

Batman.  Obviously.
Also, I am intrigued by the concept that for the first time in my life, I haven't got stupid hair, and I am still physically incapable of taking a photo without looking like I have a mental disability or the worst facial tic in the history of seizures.

Anyway, happy birthday to me!  And thank you to my parents for having a second child, even though your first one was (and sometimes, still is) called "The Terror."  Let me know sometime how that turned out for you, okay?


(True:  The printables can be found for free here.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated (Big-Time) Birthday! You are looking so grown-up...I'm jelazz...

    Wait, that didn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're less than a week off. That's less than I usually manage with my family...

      And thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy VERY belated Birthday! I'm making a note of the date so I'm not late NEXT year! ;)

    ReplyDelete